Tuesday, July 29, 2008

UNDISCLOSED #6 - 29th June 2008

It is 9.10am, I am sitting in a café and my early morning coffee and fruit toast has just arrived.
I take out my mobile and take a photo of this early morning breakfast.
I then scan for any bluetooth devices, within 30 seconds I have five.
Adding the words
“Thank God it is here!” to the photo of my breakfast
I send it out to these bluetooth devices.
I turn my bluetooth off.

It is 11am and I have moved to another café. This time my order is a hot chocolate in a tall glass adorned with a large marshmallow.
Taking a photo of this I add the words
“Time to enjoy”
Scanning for bluetooth devices I discover 3.
Out my message goes.

It is 1.30pm
Lunch in another café.
A bagel with smoked salmon, capers, cheese.
A side of rocket
My photo is accompanied by
“it’s fishy”
9 discoverable devices.
Out goes my message.
Two fail.

4.15 and a latte with a chocolate brownie sit in front of me.
“Warm and happy”
6 devices.
All are received.

Sitting at a bar overlooking the street at 6pm.
Before me is a tall glass containing a long island ice tea.
“It has been a long time”
12 devices all messages delivered.

7.30pm finds me in an Italian Restaurant.
Before me is a plate of Spaghetti Neopolitana.
“mix it up”
4 devices, 4 messages go out.

9.30pm, in a re-vamped pub.
The place is vibey and there is lots of laughter.
I have a glass of red wine.
“Last one”
13 devices.

11.00pm.
Home.

No comments: